Tuesday, September 14, 2010

it's about time

i decided it was about time i started writing again. my life and my country both look completely insane - what better time to take notes? no promises, though.

this week i'm trying to find out why my 7 year's work in hungary doesn't count to the polish social security system, if they're both eu countries. reading eu laws... good training before the beginning of this academic year? oh, yes, because this week, i am also taking my first quivering steps to enroll in an MA in political science program, interviewing for a job, teaching the first english lesson to my friend's 7-year-old... and trying to breathe.  figuring out who i am - really the same person i was last year - though this life feels so different. trying out what i've been teaching - can i live galatians 2:20 in "normal" life? testing, testing...

4 comments:

  1. love it. more, more about you and more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to read about you! great pic. zaza :) i like this nickname :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is an old post, but you mentioned Gal. 2:20, can we live up to it, or just in it? Are we not dead already? How can we produce or live in something we are already?! Just a thought, great read(s) by the way, I appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment, p. walker. i see how i might have been unclear... what i meant was - testing whether i can live in it. i had been surrounded by the faith of others, now became the time to walk on my own, find out for myself that this really works. exciting!

    ReplyDelete